Share how to know Real-time stats for your website or blog

Have you ever wonder the counter of online users at any time on you blog? Sometime its very interesting to know how many visitors are online is surfing on your blog or website. so here is the tip to show how many visitors are currently online in your blog or website. This will let you know how many users are online in your blog easily.
Follow the below steps. Let get started.

Step1. Go to whos.amung.us and copy the code which up to your choice.

Step2. Login your blog

Step3. Go to your blog's DESIGN tab page.


Step4. hit "Add a Gadget", choose "HTML/Javescript".

Step5. Save it and view blog to check it out.
That's it. Your turn to make your own. Pretty cooool!
Enjoy the fun! Maybe give me some comments, thank you very much!

9月 14, 2010

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hi Jack!

    Just passing by. You have a really neat blog here, useful too, might I add? :)

    I love all the little gadgets you've added to your page. I just started my blogger... I usually have written personal blogs in the past but I hope to write purposeful entries like yours to share with everyone!

    Keep blogging,

    Emily

    回覆刪除
  2. thanks for your comment. I will go on blogging nice articles for everyone. I hope you will enjoy it.

    回覆刪除
  3. Jack...
    Your bloglines are pretty useful. i have find reasons to drop by your blog each day.

    Cheers.

    Chun

    回覆刪除