Blogger is a free service that allows others to publish a blog. There's a hard way to do this too, by typing in html codes, but I will show you an easy way to show your five most recent comments in your Blogger blog.
- Log into your Blogger account. Make sure you are on your Dashboard area. Under the Manage blogs, click on Layout.
- Pick out where you want to show off your recent comments, and click on the 'Add a Gadget'.
- Scroll down a little and choose the Feed option by clicking on the blue plus (+) sign.
- In the feed URL field, type in http://www.YOURBLOGURL.com/feeds/comments/full
Change the 'YOURBLOGURL' to your blog URL and hit continue.
- You can title it 'Recent Comments' or whatever you like, choose how many comments (1-5) and if you want to show dates and authors. Click Save when you are done.Save it and view your blog.
- You should see the latest comments now!